Procmail attachment pruning (was Procmail attachment filtering)

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002 00:04:03 +1100,
Rob Weir wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 05:10:29AM +0000, Tom Badran wrote:
> > Can someone give me a rule to filter out .exe attachments, or
> > any of the other kind sent by lookout viruses. I seem to get
> > 2 or 3 of these a day and i dont even run bloody windows.
>
> :0
>   spam/virii/
> }
>
> Stolen off this list, from Colin, IIRC.

For some reason I read Tom's problem differently. Does somebody
have a rule to remove the attachment and retain the text of an
email? Or how do you disentangle the text from an email that has
both text and html parts (as if there are mail readers that can't
handle pure text mail)?