Re: Cups getting tired

* Florian Struck (florian.struck@t-online.de) wrote:

> On Thursday 19 December 2002 04:44, Cam Ellison wrote:
> - -snip-
> > you add the printer, use ipp://name.of.server/printers/xxx is whatever
> > name you have given the printer.  Once I got the name right,
> > everything just worked.
> >
> - -snip-
>
> I just did a dist-upgrade to sid now everything is fine.
> Thanks for suggestions.

You're very welcome.  If you are on a network (aren't we all, one way
or another), you may want to look at this advisory:

http://wwww.idefense.com/advisory/12.19.02.txt

Apparently it has been fixed, but cupsys 1.1.18 is not yet available
in Debian, unless someone was _very_ busy last night.

Cam

--
Cam Ellison Ph.D. R.Psych.
From Roberts Creek on B.C.'s incomparable Sunshine Coast