Re: ipmasq with ICQ, IRC

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 08:31:20AM -0800, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 11:42:36PM +1100, Rob Weir wrote:
>
> Yes, but DCC connections in IRC don't work,

I haven't tried this under iptables recently.

> FTP works passive mode only

With iptables there are connection tracking modules that correct this so
that both active and passive work.

> > Can I point licq at the jabber icq server?
>
> You should be able to with icqv7-t and jabber installed, though I have
> yet to try this myself.

Don't think this will work.  Granted, I haven't tried it though.  Really
been no need, simply use a jabber client to the jabber server and have
access to all the transports on the server.

--
Jamin W. Collins