Re: how to stop spamassassin from scanning some messages?

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 03:28:28PM -0800, Stephen A. Witt wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Dec 2002, Colin Watson wrote:
>
> > On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 12:55:18PM +0530, Sandip P Deshmukh wrote:
> > >
> > > sorry. i do not use procmail. can a similar thing be achieved with
> > > .forward file that is used as a exim filter?
> >
> > The exim filter documentation is extremely well-written and extremely
> > comprehensive.

well, it took me some time to understand what the filter.txt was talking
about. but now i am okay with it.

in the meantime, group, just correct me if i am wrong in my
understanding of mail processing.

fetchmail gets the mail from remote server and hands it over to exim
exim then applies rules etc. in exim.conf
exim then applies rules etc. in .forward (exim filter file)

--
regards,

sandip p deshmukh