OT: duplex entry in printcap

Hi there,

We have a duplex-capable HP LJ 5MP/Sx at the lab and instead of
editing the postscript headers for every file I want to print duplex,
it would be much nicer if I could just have an additional entry in
/etc/printcap, so that lprng prints duplex when printing via this new
entry.

Problem is that I can't find any information on how to do that, or
whether it's even possible. debian-user, bear with me and this
off-topic post, is there someone out there capable of helping me?

--
Martin F. Krafft                   Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Ph.D. Student                      Department of Information Technology

NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc