Re: EXIF gui

Thanks, Matthew! Just another question. Which application uses the
following packages, available via apt-get?

libexif-gtk3
libexif-gtk4

I am asking because their description "Library providing GTK+ widgets to
display/edit EXIF tags" is exactly what I want, but I couldn't guess
what was the frontend application that uses these libraries.

Thanks,

Bruno.

matthew@weierophinney.net
--