Re: EXIF gui

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 11:30:04PM -0500, Bruno Diniz de Paula wrote:
> Thanks, Matthew! Just another question. Which application uses the
> following packages, available via apt-get?
>
> libexif-gtk3
> libexif-gtk4

Nothing in the debian archive. gtkam should use the last but apparently
the maintainer of gtkam prefers to drop the feature.
That said If you use a card reader to get your photos, gtkam is not the
best tool for you. I would suggest that you compile on your system the
last gexif (from the sourceforge.net exif project). You will need
to install libexif-gtk-dev.

Christophe