Re: Digicams and Debian/Linux

Hi,

I am writing just to report that the camera memory stick could be
mounted just the way Kevin instructed me to do. The device used was an
scsi, usually used to mount a scsi partition (/dev/sda1), and everything
worked perfectly. Thank you all very much for the comments and tips! Now
I can play with my camera and download the photos without reboot...

Cheers,
Bruno.

--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>