Re: lm-sensors

On Monday 16 December 2002 19:58, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> > Most people lose on step two, it appears.  If you built modules
> > using 'make-kpkg modules-image', did you install the resulting
> > package?  If you're using sid, 'sudo debian/rules modules-nokpkg'
> > should Just Work if you're allergic to kernel-package.
>
> make-kpkg modules_image. The Kernel was built also with make-kpkg.

Uh-oh, you're saying that if I've got any modules, then I have to run
make-kpkg modules_image
...?

Uhm, all I know about kernel-compilation on Debian, I've got from the
installation guide, where make-kpkg modules_image is only used if you
need PCMCIA, I don't so I skipped that section... I guess there may be
a reason why I can't get power-off do work correctly, if this is the
case... :-)

Anywhere this is described in more detail....?

Yours Confusedly,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo