Soundcard Problem VIA Technologies

Dear Debian Users,

my soundcard is working very well, except with games. I configured it under Debian with the Red Hat Programm sndconfig. After every configuration with sndconfig the Games had sound. But if i reboot my PC, it don't work anymore.

My soundcard:  VIA Technologies IVT82C686 AC97 Audio Controler (on board).
I've added the /etc/modutils/sndconfig file for more informations. I hope someone can help me. Thanks a lot Christian

/etc/modutils/sndconfig file:

alias sound-slot-0 via82cxxx_audio
post-install sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -L >/dev/null
pre-remove sound-slot-0 /bin/aumix-minimal -f /etc/.aumixrc -S >/dev/null 2