Re: Spamassasin says Debian 3.0r1 announcement is spam...

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 09:44:18AM -0500, Edward Guldemond wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 08:03:32AM -0600, Shyamal Prasad wrote:
> > I am sure some one else noticed, or did the annoucement just fly by
> > most people? I know this is not a "bug" but I am sure it is a
> > noteworthy fact ;-)
>
> The spamassassin in sid let it through just fine.  (Then again, I
> seriously doubt that you're running sid on your server :-))

I run testing with the cvs version of spamassassin (2.50, updated
daily) which had no problems with that message.  If you want to use
this, put the following in your sources.list:

deb http://people.debian.org/~duncf/debian/ sarge main

It looks like a slightly older version (2.43) is available for stable
from the same source.