Spamassasin says Debian 3.0r1 announcement is spam...

Hmmm....the r1 update announcement got into my spam folder! I thought
this rather funny, since this is spamassassin running somewhere on a
Debian server, I just procmail on the header:

I am sure some one else noticed, or did the annoucement just fly by
most people? I know this is not a "bug" but I am sure it is a
noteworthy fact ;-)

Cheers!
Shyamal