Re: spamassassin out of memory

On 16 Dec 2002, Nicolas SABOURET wrote:
> Salut,
>
> J'utilise spamassassin pour filtrer mon courier ? moi, ? l'aide d'un
> .forward et d'une r?gle procmail.
> Quand j'ai trop de mail d'un coup (genre apr?s un we), il p?te les
> plombs et j'obtiens des :
> 	Out of memory: Killed process 12786 (spamassassin)
> Ma question (angoiss?e) est :
> 	quand il fait ?a, est-ce que je perds le mail qu'il ?tait en train
> 	de filtrer ?
>
> PS: J'y connais rien ? procmail et spamassassin.
>
> Merci d'avance,
> 	Nico.
> --
> Nicolas SABOURET
> LIMSI-CNRS, BP133, 91403 Orsay, France
> http://www.limsi.fr/Individu/nico

Translation:

I use spamassassin to filter my mail using .forward and a procmail rule.

When I have too much mail it suddenly, usually after a "we" [?], it
crashes and I get "out of memory; killed process..."

My desperate question is: when this happens do I use all the mail which
it was filtering at the time?

--
ac@acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic