mutt/exim [solved] - how to rewrite sender-name

Yeah - solved it.
Thanks for your help and patience with me.

I solved it with:
* Put localuser in /etc/group mail-group
* Put mail-group in /etc/exim.conf trusted-groups
* Rewrite (all) local users in /etc/exim.conf with username_my_ISP_expects

Thanks again - with a running email my box seems to be "completely" configured
Dieter