Re: mutt/exim - how to rewrite sender-name (-f flag)

My local user belongs to trusted_users and trusted-groups (mail).

Everything else than a -t flag in my .muttrc causes: exim: neither action flags nor mail addresses given (don't really know what mutt gives to exim).

So it seems I have to use my /etc/exim.conf to rewrite my Sendername (localuser@myhostname) to avoid a rejection from my ISP (550 Sender verify failed).
But that didn't work (I did smthg wrong) - I tried in my /etc/exim.conf rewrite section:
*@localuser@myhostname usernamemyISPexpects Ffrs

In the error-mail the sender is still localuser@myhostname

I tried also without the frs flags.

TIA (it seems I'm very close to get my email running - at last)
Dieter