Re: xfree can't get it to work.

Hi,

You're Xfree86 config file is all wrong.  You're trying to use the fbdev
driver (and it looks like you don't even have the framebuffer enabled in
your kernel so that will not work).  If you don't want 3d acceleration,
just use the 'nv' driver instead of 'fbdev' (and then change your
resolution if you don't want to be running in 640x480).  If you do want
3d, you will need to check out the nvidia closed-source drivers on there
site (i believe there are debs in the non-free section too).  If you
would post your /etc/X11/XF86Config-4, we would probably be able to help
you better.

Good luck,
Cameron Matheson