Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:12:04 -0600
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem
<MAILER-DAEMON@divinethought.com>
To: gabaod@divinethought.com
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details
   2   Shown    353 bytes  Message, "Delivery Status"
   3   Shown    557 bytes  Message, "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
   3.1 Shown      2 lines  Text

The original message was received at Sun, 15 Dec 2002
10:12:04 -0600
from gabaod@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal
errors -----
<gabaod@hotmail.com>
    (reason: 550 5.7.1 <gabaod@hotmail.com>...
Relaying denied. Proper authentication required.)
    (expanded from: <gabaod@hotmail.com>)

... while talking to [127.0.0.1]:
>>> DATA
<<< 550 5.7.1 <gabaod@hotmail.com>... Relaying denied.
Proper authentication required.
550 5.1.1 <gabaod@hotmail.com>... User unknown
<<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient)

    [ Part 2: "Delivery Status" ]

Reporting-MTA: dns; divinethought.com
Arrival-Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:12:04 -0600

Final-Recipient: RFC822; gabaod@hotmail.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; [127.0.0.1]
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 550 5.7.1
<gabaod@hotmail.com>... Relaying denied. Proper
authentication required.
Last-Attempt-Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 10:12:04 -0600

    [ Part 3: "Included Message" ]