Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:06:42 -0600
From: Mail Delivery System <Mailer-Daemon@mailtag.com>
To: chomiak@mailtag.com
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

  director@chpi.org
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<director@chpi.org>:
    host smtp.mailtag.com [66.84.135.12]: 554 Undeliverable TO address:
    <director@chpi.org>
  techbrl@chpi.org
    <techbrl@chpi.org>

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:06:33 -0600 (CST)
From: Cheryl Homiak <chomiak@mailtag.com>
To: Technical braille center <techbrl@chpi.org>
cc: John Boyer <director@chpi.org>

Ok, Dee Dee, I think that's two friends' emails I accidentally resent to
you. Sorry for the confusion; I think I'm caught up now.
Of course, you both realize that when charter's outgoing mail works again,
you'll get these files again probably a couple of times.
Have fun!

Cheryl

This email is brought to you by mailtag.com!
Home of free email, and cheap internet!
http://www.mailtag.com