Re: Exchange Calendar client?

On 12/12/2002 9:46 AM, Robert L. Harris pounded the keyboard with stubby
fingers to type:

  Well, the CEO is doing the old hot and heavy for calendaring.  Despite
the fact he only schedules meetings with the other CXO's and no-one else
cares about the (dis-)function everyone needs it now.  I'm on the hunt
for a non-M$ installation option.  We're currently looking at Citrix and
Codeweavers of course.  Can I get any other suggestions of a client
that'll talk MAPI and do exchange callendar functionality?

Take a look at Mozilla calendar, the folks at IBM are pushing for a good Mozilla calendar, which tentatively is scheduled for the 1.3b release.

I'm playing with it now and it coming along pretty good. They're trying to get it on par with iCal.