Re: access website or webpage not work

nate wrote:
eric lin said:

Robert L. Yelvington wrote:

do you have suEXEC compiled into apache and if yes to previous question
are you executing the cgi as the same user/group?

How do I know suEXEC is compiled into apache? and if not how do I  compile
it in?

I don't have much experience with suexec, but you can see if its turned
on by doing:

/usr/sbin/apache -l

if you see this:
suexec: enabled; valid wrapper /usr/lib/apache/suexec

yes , my is turn on
but it still have internal server error

i tried to put a simple perl file in my /usr/lib/cgi-bin/entrance.pl

use strict;

use CGI ':standrard';

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

foreach my $name (param()) {
  my @cpu=param($name);
  print "<p>The field with the NAME attribute euual to <b>

and my

<form method="get"  action="http://www.linuxspice.com/cgi-bin/entrance.pl";>

when I click the submit bottom of my site in my browser it still
Internal Server Error

please help

or something similar it's turned on, if you see its disabled then it's
turned off