Re: Proftp behind firewall problem solved

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 05:44:45AM -0800, Michael Olds wrote:

> Sorry if my reply went directly to you. I am not really in the "list"
> habit...what usually happens is that I hit "Reply" in stead of "Reply to
> All"

My program for handling incoming list digests and bursting them into
separate messages inserts a "Reply-To: listname@list.address" header
in each message, so I can just hit r in mutt and it goes to the list
address without further ado.

This program is written in C because I didn't know at the time that
procmail can burst digests with a really simple command; there's
probably an equally simple way to make it fake a Reply-To: header.

Pigeon