apt error

Hello debian users,

I'm currenty experiencing some difficulty in trying to install 'aktion' from KDE. Here's what happens:
bash$ apt-get install aktion
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
Package aktion has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
E: Packagae aktion has no installation candidate

I'd install the entire multimedia package but I despise having software that I never use. I picked aktion for a movie player. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

bp