Re: EXIM relay for specific users

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 08:28:56PM -0800, Michael Olds wrote:
> I guess I didn't see the post with the RTFM and YFA. I said I read O'Reilly.
> I have read the manuals. I have searched Google and have a good collection
> of links. I have played with the configuration for more than a month
> now...first began (look in the archives...) in October. I work at it until I
> can't think of anything more to do and then ask. I don't think I am abusing
> the system. Either the answer to this question is not spelled out in the
> documentation or I am reading in incorrectly in some way that needs to be
> changed, either way I am stuck. (I did not see the series of answers Paul
> gave because I have not been connected to the list for the last month or
> more.)

I don't think Paul was too harsh, he just told you were the answer was.
True, the docs should probably explain this, since it's something quite
a few people seem interested in, but it has been answered on here
before.

It is true that the Debian list archive search tool is crap, I usually
just use google with '+site:lists.debian.org' or one of the fifty
million mirrors of the list archive out there.

-rob

p.s. Please trim your quotes down the neccessary bits, and please,
please, please don't top post, since it makes your mail much harder to
read.