Re: msn4lin compilation or .deb

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 04:46:57PM +0100, chainy wrote:

> I have been told about this program a while ago and try to compile it or make
> it a .deb, but the results were awfull.
>
> Anyone could tell me how did he/she did it?

I've never heard of this program, but it sounds like a MSN (shudder)
client for Linux.  Why not try gaim, or tkmsn or even gabber instead?
They're all Free, and included in Debian.

If you really want to use msn4lin, then just follow the build
instructions that came along with it, or write to the author asking for
help.

-rob