Re: install macromedia coldfusion MX have problem

that seem is a big defect, since what old can use , but new can not. Would any body have opinion so that. New should improve not retrograde

eric

nate wrote:
eric lin said:

Dear Linuxer;

  I tried to install macromedia's coldfusion MX

6/libjava.so: symbol __libc_wait, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file

probably cannot use it on debian woody. it is linked against glibc 2.0
which is really old. I think debian hamm(1998) was the most recent version
of debian to sport glibc 2.0

nate

--
Sincere Eric