Re: mozilla mail reader

Bruce Park wrote:
Hello debian users,

I am currently using Mozilla 1.0.0 and I noticed a strange effect in the mail reader. The mail reader has "fields" such as subject, date, etc. In the date field, I get the time when the mail was sent or received instead of the date. Is this field configurable? I already e-mailed the admin and asked. He told me that it was working well for others and himself.
Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

bp

It shows just the time of all mails sent today because it assumes that you know what day it is.