Re: Promise RAID install problems

Meir Kriheli:

> The raid device is used via a different node, e.g:
> /dev/ataraid/d0p1

Indeed! I did have a look around in /proc but couldn't find any
information there, should've of course have looked there. *slaps
forehead*

Thank you! This seems to work just fine. Now just to figure out what
makes LILO so confused about the setup...

> Yep, I guess that's an option :-)

But now that I actually got the stuff working with the Linux drivers
(which unlike the supplied RedHat drivers doesn't give me hoards of
mirrored fake-SCSI disks in the list), I'd rather go ahead and use it.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/