Re: openoffice on testing

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 03:42:42PM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:

   > So what was your window manager?

fluxbox

   > I don't quite understand your question.  These are the langpacks
   > that work without setting LANG or LC_ALL:
   >
   > openoffice.org-l10n-en

Sorry for not making myself clear. I have the above package installed.
Since you mentioned langpack, I thought it was different package that
should be installed.

Just curious, which program is faulty here: fluxbox/openoffice?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

Give all orders verbally.  Never write anything down that might go into a
"Pearl Harbor File".