Re: openoffice on testing

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 09:00:40AM +0100, Chris Halls wrote:

   > - OOo has a problem with your window manager (Oroborus, Fluxbox and
   > possibly others) Bug #171556

Right on target. Maybe I should I have tried it first and then posted.
A similar behaviour was noticed even with xcircuit. Changing to wmaker
solved the problem.

   > - You do not have the English or German langpack installed, and your LANG
   >   environment is set to a different language to the language pack that you
   >   installed.

What is the package that provides this?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence.  There's a
knob called "brightness", but it doesn't seem to work.
		-- Gallagher