openoffice on testing

Hello all,

Currently I am running sarge. Yesterday I upgraded the openoffice.org
suite of programs. Now when I run openoffice, I get this eror,

  $ openoffice
  OpenOffice.org for Debian - see
  /usr/share/doc/openoffice.org/README.Debian.gz
  running openoffice.org setup...
  /usr/bin/openoffice: line 125:  3986 Aborted
  /usr/lib/openoffice/program/setup -R:/etc/openoffice/autoresponse.conf
  setup failed.. abort
  ---- Please read /usr/share/doc/openoffice.org/README.Debian.gz for
  known problems -----

As suggested in the readme file, I did the following:

   $ cd /usr/lib/openoffice/program
   $ (LD_LIBRARY_PATH=. strace setup.bin 2>&1) | grep open | grep .ttf | tail
   $

So, I suspect there is nor problem with the font(s). I could not find
other pointers to correct this problem. What is to be done to get this
thing running again?

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.

I was playing poker the other night... with Tarot cards. I got a full house and
4 people died.
-- Steven Wright