Openoffice.org bugreporting (was Power Point reader)

On Fri, Dec 06, 2002 at 10:43:03PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Rodrigo Agerri <agerri@sk.ehu.es> [2002.12.06.1043 +0100]:
> > if anyone there find an alternative to openoffice.org, could you let me
> > know it, please?
>
> why not openoffice.org? it's quite good software and will only get
> better if you use it and report problems.

Easier said than done - I mean to "report problems".  I once went to
the website and tried for nearly half an hour to figure out how to
report a bug and in the end gave up.

Maybe I am just stupid.

Fortunately openoffice.org is now a debian package so I suppose I can
use the debian system to report bugs.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that
      ye should obey it in the lusts thereof."
                                   Romans 6:12