Re: Power Point reader

Hi Stan,

well, I do not know whether there is or not a good and light
"powerpoint" reader. I do know you can read .doc files with abiword but
I have not found a .ppt reader. I tried with kpresenter in kde2(it
suppose to have a filter for .ppt)  but it did not work.

if anyone there find an alternative to openoffice.org, could you let me
know it, please?

thanks

rodrigo