Re: [OT] spam advice

Nicolaus Kedegren said:

> If I am not mistaken, Sweden has a law that prohibits "unsolicited
> commercial email" a.k.a. spam. I am not fully aware of how the law is
> written, but if any swedes out there can give some more inf, I am sure it
> would be appreciated by all of us.

washington does to. on messages I reject at my mail server I reject
with a custom message which directs the user to
http://antispam.linuxpowered.net
for additional information(hard to put hundreds of words in a reject notice).
This url contains quotes from washington state law about spam. Trying to
track someone down and sueing them or whatever is too much effort.

nate