Re: Mozilla profiles....

vdemart@supereva.it wrote:
With woody I use mozilla as my pet browser with two alternative profiles under the same user:
One, for PPP internet dialup connections; the other one for network connections at office via eth0 and a proxy.

Now it happens that when I start the first profile (PPP) the Java support works fine whilst starting the other profile when connected to the network Java support doesn't work.

How's that possible and how can I deal with it?

Thanks
Vittorio

Preferences->Advanced, make sure that Enable Java is checked is the only thing that I can think of.