Mozilla profiles....

With woody I use mozilla as my pet browser with two alternative profiles under the same user:
One, for PPP internet dialup connections; the other one for network connections at office via eth0 and a proxy.

Now it happens that when I start the first profile (PPP) the Java support works fine whilst starting the other profile when connected to the network Java support doesn't work.

How's that possible and how can I deal with it?

Thanks
Vittorio

Invia un sms gratis!
http://freesms.supereva.it/index.php