From: Samaad Story [mailto:kadiz79@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 2:13 PM
To: Wathen, Metherion
Subject: Mail Server (LINUX)!

Hey again thank you for the help with the mouse config
on my linux box. Another problem I am having is
setting  up my mail server. It asks for a password but
i dont recall ever setting one for the server. I can
send mail but I cant recieve any. DO you have any
suggestions on ways I can fix this problem.

Keith