sync root passwords?

Hi,
Is there a debian package for syncing root passwords on multiple servers?
If I had a 100 debian servers, and want the root passwords all be the same,
is there a util that will sync just the root password?

or perhaps someone has a script they use?

At first glance, its appears that I start with one server,
change the password, extract the encrpted line from /etc/shadow and somehow
copy this line to all other servers at /etc/shadow.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Cheers,
Mike