Re: pam_limits error *probably cause located, now need to eliminate it*

> I posted a similar message several days ago with no responses.
>
> I noticed the message as a consequence of connecting to my (sid) box
> from another (non-sid) linux box via ssh/scp.  It does not seem to cause
> any problems, but I do not know the source of the problem.  Running ssh
> in verbose mode does not seem to reveal anything unusual.

Yes, a friend was ssh'd to my box when this was happening. He was using
Win XP at the time.

Need to track down why this is happening and put an end to it.
*still looking around for everything using pam_limits.so*

--
Michelle Alexia "Jade" Storm
Dragon Impersonating a Human and failing.