Re: how to let linux(2.2.18) read the cd-rw-disk formated in xp

Dear Shawn or any linux user:

  That only let me see 3 files in cdrom
autorun.inf, udfrchk.exe, udffrint.zl
same effect of mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom

but no doubt , in xp, I can see the 4 files pppoe, etc in my d drive cdrw
so please help again on this

also I tried to put the hardisk of xp as slave, linux as master
it show
grub error1.5
at beginning of boot time

maybe because when I install progeny1.0 , I only have one harddisk in
hdc(secondary master).
 Where I should modify so I can access my xp disk(suppose in secondary ide
slave) from linux(secondary ide master)?

highly appreciate your help and time
sincer Eric