Re: Font anti-aliasing

Hi Johan,

thanks for your answer. The only problem was that when I enabled the
antialiasing just like you suggested, I "lost" my truetype fonts already
installed. Is there any way to continue using truetype also with
antialiased fonts (GDK_USE_XFT=1) enabled?

Thanks a lot,
Bruno.

--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>