new kernel

Hi guys and gals,

Anyone tried the latest development kernels of their Debian machines (I
presume so)?  I was going to have a fiddle with 2.5.50 (this baby is huge,
37mb for the src).  I know its development tree, but i've been hearing very
good things about it since 2.5.45 or so and I don't think 2.6 is that far
away from release to be totally honest.  I know Debian is traditionally
stable and won't try new things until the development team is satisfied that
it's as bug free and stable as possible.  My machine is just a dual booting
workstation, so it's not a *must be running* server or anything.

Dave