Re: cgi

On Saturday 30 November 2002 13:28, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
Hello 2 way i can see it done
1.chown user[.group] file Change the user and group ownership of files. To
make the file index.html owned by the user web $ chown web index.html To make
the file index.html owned by the user web and owned by group admin $ chown
web.admin index.html To change the ownership of a directory and all files
within it to user admin and group web $ chown -R admin.web /home/httpd/docs

2.open terminal again as other needed it to be and chmod 755 directory,you
will have to be in root access for chmod terminal su password

Hope this help

--
Pierre webmaster of.
http://www.linux411.net your help with linux