2.4.19 kernel with Woody WAS:Re: TV output, and my new project

cobb wrote:
Hello,

	I am going to be setting up my Linux machine, which is currently only being
used as an Internet gateway/firewall and FTP/HTTP server, as an
entertainment "server" as well, as seen in this crude diagram:
http://tinyurl.com/33tb

My question is, will TV output on, say, a GeForce 4 MX or some cheap nVidia
card be difficult to configure for video output to the television; are the
Linux drivers easily capable of doing it?  I currently have a pretty plain
installation of Debian Woody with a newly compiled 2.4.19 kernel.

from where can we get the `2.4.19 kernel' for Woody ?