[Quotas] Freespace

Hi,

This is probably a very simple question, but I did not find a way to get
this straight: I'm building a small webhosting environment, and my users get
say 10MB of diskspace. I added quotas for these users and everything works
just fine. But the problem is that I did not find a way to let the users
know how much space they have left. People can login through ftp only, but
it would also be possible to build a small webinterface where users can
check their free diskspace. So is there a command for the user to find out
how much diskspace is left?

It would be nice if you could cc me when you answer as I'm currently not
subcribed to debian-user, but I'm also going to read the archive.

Thanks,
Daniel