Re: 2 ?'s -- tkseti colors not showing & 3-4 tcl/tk libs installed?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 03:07:17PM -0800, Kenward Vaughan wrote:
> Is this normal?  Or can the lower libs be removed? I did a dry dselect run
> to see what would happen, and got warnings on different things for each of
> the tk libs.  I assume there are different dependencies?

I'm not really sure how compatible tcl is supposed to be across minor
version bumps, but I bet the package maintainers are ;)  apt-get install
deborphan and run it to see which packages are not Depend'ed on by any
others and can thus be safely removed.

-rob