2 ?'s -- tkseti colors not showing & 3-4 tcl/tk libs installed?

I just ran a dist-upgrade with Sid on my home box, and found some of the
colors not displaying properly in tkseti's window (the text and background
colors are wrong for the informational boxes, dark grey and light grey,
respectively instead of the defaults).

Things were fine before the upgrade, of course.

Setup was rerun several times with the colors being repicked, but no change
(even on restarting the app). Messing around with X (default color depth)
didn't affect it.

Does anyone have any idea about what might have changed in the upgrade to
affect this?  I don't know yet about other apps...

Along those lines I  discovered that I now have tcl8.0, 8.2, 8.3, and 8.4
installed (the run-time libs).  Additionally, tk8.2, 8.3, and 8.4 are
installed.

Is this normal?  Or can the lower libs be removed? I did a dry dselect run
to see what would happen, and got warnings on different things for each of
the tk libs.  I assume there are different dependencies?

Thanks,

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,