Locales

Hi,

first of all, happy thanks giving to everyone. Now, let's get back to
the question... :)

I am using locale en_US.ISO-8859-1 and my keyboard layout is us_intl.
Special characters written in portuguese are displayed (and of course
typed) correctly in almost all applications on Gnome2. The problem
arises when I use MGT (Multi-Gnome-Terminal) and GnomeICU. I just can't
get the characters the right way in this situations. Any idea why?

Thanks,

Bruno.
--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>