Re: Locales

Hi,

installing localeconf and reconfiguring locales didn't work. So I tried
to downgrade multi-gnome-terminal to the stable version. I can't
understand why, but it worked correctly. If I go back to the
testing/unstable version it stops working and I can't type the special
characters. What is the essencial difference between the versions of
stable and testing that could justify this behavior? Maybe different gtk
versions?

Thanks,
Bruno.

--