samba and win98se?

  I've got a  Samba fileserver set up and running.  That shares out very
happily to my win2k servers.  I've got a Win98se system downstairs for
my mother in law to use.  The win98 system can't access the samba shares
no matter what name/login I use on it.  I've set the workgroup to that
of my samba server and it can see the server, it just can't access any
services.

Samba is a Debian unstable.  98se is up to the latest patches.

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: FC96D405

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: