Re: samba and win98se?

If you use the option 'security=user', then you need to add the users to
samba, if you use 'security=share' then just put the right permission on
the folder you share with 9x clients.

I think there also is some reg hack for 9x to go around this
problem(google;)). But
if you don't have many users, I think its best to add the users to samba,
and let them log on to the 9x box with that username and pw.

/ernst